Thursday 17 January 2013

Thank you Jesus for January 17, 1991.

Today is Thursday, 17 January 2013. It is exactly 22 years since I gave my life to Christ during an evangelistic crusade at the Nairobi Pentecostal Church Valley Road. It has been a 22 year adventure of experiencing the faithfulness of God and realizing His promise never to leave me nor forsake me. I have seen His hand through good times and bad; from the hallowed cloisters of academia to the forsaken dungeons of Kenyan prison cells; from hospital beds to cocktail parties with the great and the good. The Lord has hidden me beneath the shadow of his wings when danger assailed me and He has lifted me when I have fallen. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment